Copper toadstools garden ornament - handmade in the UK
These beautiful fluted handmade copper toadstools are a unique and stylish way to add a touch of magic to your garden. They are made from high-quality copper that has been heat-treated to create a variety of beautiful colours and patterns. The toadstools are then coated with a thin layer of lacquer to protect them from the elements.
Each toadstool is individually handcrafted, so no two are exactly alike. This makes them a truly special and one-of-a-kind gift for any occasion.
- Handmade in the UK
- Made from high-quality copper
- Heat-treated to create beautiful colours and patterns
- Coated with a thin layer of lacquer for protection
- Individually handcrafted
- Perfect for adding a touch of magic to any garden
- Adds a touch of magic to your garden
- Made from durable materials that will last for years
- Unique and one-of-a-kind gift
How to use:
- Simply push the toadstools into the ground in your garden
- They can also be placed in a pot or planter
- The toadstools are weather-resistant and can be left outdoors year-round
They come as a set of three, with intertwined stems, one large toadstool and two smaller ones that will liven up any space. The heads of the toadstools are not attached so they will sway in the wind. Approximately 50cm in height.
Please note that the pictures are for illustration purposes only, but you will receive an item crafted to the same high standard.
Order your handmade copper toadstools today and add a touch of magic to your garden!
I just love them, so well made, unique garden ornament. I am absolutely delighted with the toadstools.
Prompt arrival and well packaged. Love this item. Beautifully crafted and a real eye catcher in the garden. Will definately be buying further items very soon.