Copper Bee Bath for Pollinating Guests - Shallow, Flame-Coloured Bee Bath for Garden
- Help your garden's pollinators stay hydrated with this copper bee bath.The shallow design prevents bees from drowning, and the flame-coloured finish adds a touch of beauty to your garden.
- The bee bath is made of high-quality copper that will last for years. It is also coated with lacquer to protect the finish and prevent oxidation.
- The bee bath is easy to install and maintain. Simply push the stem into the ground and add water.
- This bee bath is a great way to attract and support pollinators in your garden. Pollinators are essential for our food supply, so do your part to help them thrive.
- Shallow design prevents bees from drowning
- Flame-coloured finish adds beauty to your garden
- Made of high-quality copper
- Coated with lacquer to protect the finish and prevent oxidation
- Easy to install and maintain
- Attracts and supports pollinators in your garden
- Helps to keep pollinators hydrated
- Promotes pollination and a healthy garden
- Makes a beautiful addition to your garden
Bees drink a lot of water, and to help the garden pollinators, I've designed this honeycomb, flower shaped bee bath for them to use as a watering hole. As it's shallow, the bees won't drown, which is what can happen in deeper water. But it also means the water will evaporate quickly so it needs to be kept topped up.
Size approximately 5" wide and 12" high. Please be aware that although coated with lacquer, by it's very nature, the copper may oxidise and spots may appear.
Please note photographs are for illustration purposes only, but you will receive an item made to the same high standard.
We have bought from this site before and will buy again
Beautiful gift and seller very helpful.